Radar Dectators..

MrElussive said:
It used to be that way, but not anymore. The problem is that there is no cop watching....they just used an equation based on the time it took you to get from one EZPass to the next...if you got there quicker than a certain time, then BAM, you get a speeding ticket sent to you in the mail. They don't do that anymore because the new rule is that you cannot really get a ticket if there is no police officer to witness the offense.
ahh thats so nice to know. when i was coming up from the shore this past weekend i would switch up using my ez-pass and using coins in order to try to mix it up so that they wouldnt be able to tell how fast i was going.

But Seriously... Can this car be driven slow?

I mean really-
I drove a '91 Toyota 4-Runner for like 6 years and never got a ticket, never really went over 70-75...

And now I find it darn near impossible to keep it under 80!

It's so quiet and stable and handles so precisely and responds so quickly- at 85 it embarasses my 4-Runners performance at 45. I'm not kidding.

I knew that BMW had a car of superior 'build quality' and 'fit and finish' and all that...
But I never really 'got it' what the fans of these cars were saying about the handling... Until I drove one.

The joy of driving this car is such a surprise!
[^]

Moving on I will also most likely be needing a radar detector [;)]

Thanks for the suggestions.
I looked into both of those and some rate one better, some rate the other, so it looks like a tough decision. Either way, both have great ratings and for 3-4 bills it's cheaper than just one insurance hike ;-)