• Yea!

Votes: 37 56.9%
  • Nay!

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • eh, so what?

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters
brahtw8 said:
The September Roundel states they are dropping the 4 series as well.
Thank god.

P.S. brahtw8, I will post some pics of my car this week. These are not very good pics (it was when I first got it), but I have not had time to clean her up and take some quality pics. Just remember the Topaz Blue changes color depending on the light. In the sun it is real nice and glows a pretty blue, in the dark it doesn't look metallic and looks a lot like Mystic Blue when it is overcast. The color is beautiful on the M3 with the clears and red taillights. Many have told me they haven't seen an M3 in that color.

CarbonReptile said:
Sorry, I haven't read all the posts on this thread, but for what it's worth....

"BMW has reversed its notion to rename the supercoupe M4 because there's too much equity in the M3 name. While the plan was to give even numbers to all coupe lines, like 6 Series and 2 Series, BMW might scrap the 4 Series name for the two-door that enters production about a year after the all-new 2006 3 Series sedan, again, because of the respect earned by its current brand name." - Motor Trend (Sept 2004)

sorry if they are stupid questions ... been busy ... haven't caught up with any auto news in a while.

so no more M3 (sedan) and M4 (coupe)? so it'll just be M3 (sedan or coupe) when it comes out?

anyone know roughly when the new M3 coupe/M4 will be out? & approx. how much? I wouldn't mind trading in my car for the new M coupe when it comes out!