Mercedes-Benz C320 vs. BMW 330i

ksbmwers

First time post for me, and I couldn't resist because I labored over this same question for almost a year. I liked the styling and the "luxury" of the C320, and the ergonomics of the MB fit me very well. After many test drives of the MB and the 330, I decided on a 330xi. Main decision points: 1) at the end of the day, the BMW just looks better to me, 2) I love the BMW sport seats - they fit me perfectly, 3) I disliked the MB stock wheels, and didn't want to pay a usurious upcharge for AMG wheels, 4) stick shift. If I was comparing automatics versus automatics it would have been a closer decision.... but the stick is just plain fun. I ENJOY walking out of work at the end of the day and driving home. My only regrets.... in retrospect I would have gotten the 330ci instead of the sedan. It was pretty much a wash price-wise, and I almost never have anyone in the backseat. The AWD did come in handy last winter, but winters are pretty mild here in KS and I could have gotten by with the coupe. You can't go wrong either way!

flashinthepan

KSBMWers-

I agree with ya !! after a long day its nice to do some shifting of the gear-box...I have all automatics..except, yup ! the 330 comin my way any time !!

Congrats and good luck !!

[burnout]

Except for those people who, after a long day of work, have a long day of sitting in traffic ahead of them just to get home. [V]
Of course, I'm not one of those people, so stick shift for me please!