What the hell?

Ok I have a few technical difficulties with this new forum software. First of all, in my options thing I specifically put "NO" for the email notifications when somebody responds to a thread I've participated in. Each time I open my email, I have numerous emails saying "SO AND SO HAS RESPONDED TO A THREAD YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED IN." Second of all, I had subscribed to a lot of threads and now all of a sudden they are all gone. Finally, I don't know if other users have this problem but when you click on "My Account" you know how there are little boxes on the right hand side of the screen with forum topics and such? Well each time I click on any of them it takes me back to the forum home instead of the thread. If anybody is experiencing these problems or knows how to fix them, help[V].

Tom

Staff Team
Dinan...the My Account links will take you to the old forum. We are still working on constructing a new site.

If you no longer wish to receive email notifications, inside the email there is a URL to unsubscribe to a thread.

I'm moving this to the Help and Feedback forum.