Washed/ Waxed/ Detailed - 330Ci

So...since final exams are FINALLY over! I decided to spend my Friday cleaning the car, here' some pics... [bmwdance]

Before:

After:

Thanks Elussive!...I had 4 exams and 2 of them were nightmares, lol...I had nothing but upper-level BIO courses this semester, Mycology, Immunology, Biochem, and Molecular Biology.

Needless to say, I have no energy left. Almost feel like a walking zombie... [paranoid] [rolleyes]

But I graduate in 8 days so I can't wait!

Have fun tonight! I'm guessing yours went well? [;)] [:p]

Last edited:
Lol thanks, I love the look of a car after wax...

Btw, I just noticed that my dirty before pic doesn't really look that dirty...haha.

It's the damn titanium silver, it never shows dirt!

Yea, I hate braking hard, everytime I do I can just imagine the brake dust flying all over the place and onto my wheels...it's so sad.

Tom

Staff Team
Wow those wheels almost look like the real deal. Has it gotten hot there yet? Its been almost a year since moving out here and I sure as heck do miss Austin, especially HEB & Austin's Pizza. [:p]

Tom said:
Wow those wheels almost look like the real deal. Has it gotten hot there yet? Its been almost a year since moving out here and I sure as heck do miss Austin, especially HEB & Austin's Pizza. [:p]
Yeah, I love replica wheels,and who wouldn't miss HEB?! [hihi]

Hasn't gotten too terribly hot yet, but it's getting there and you can start to feel it everytime you walk outside, that damn humidity is lurking about.

In the 4 years here, I've actually NEVER been to Austin's Pizza, guess that's where I'm eating tonight...it has to be good if Tom recommends it! [clap]

In one week, I'm done here in Austin. Going back to Houston to pursue medical school. I'm not sure if I'm going to miss it that much, lol. I'm just a big city guy... [|)]

Tom

Staff Team
Congrats on the graduation. You might not miss it now, but wait until a year from now. [:)]

Definitely let me know how you like Austin's Pizza.

Other places I would recommend which you probably already know about is Chuey's and Hula Hut.

hosagod said:
Yea, I hate braking hard, everytime I do I can just imagine the brake dust flying all over the place and onto my wheels...it's so sad.
Haha yeah, on my 03 G, the Brembos would dust an insane amount so I would just downshift all the time just to keep the rims clean (to minimize brake use)

Congrats on finishing up school man. [bmwdance]

Lol...isn't it funny how brake dust controls our style of driving. Nice to know I'm not the only one! I just can't STAND brake-dusted wheels, it's so hard to clean and it makes my hands all black and grimey...:)

and thanks!