Pics of my Bmw

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
Here's what you need to do:

1. buy a big pink fuzzy fedora

2. buy lots of cheap gold jewelry

3. get a hook-up at a cheap pay by the dollar hotel in the red light district.

4. get some hookers

The car is definately a very sick, pimp ride. You might as well play the part as much as you can.
How do you like the Vader seats¿ My buddy's gottem in his 1998 M3 and the are just to wide for my scrawny @ss.

Good show, good show. I do believe that you would have a very hard time bumping up the class on that car! [thumb]

Last edited:

wolpi

the size of the rims?
at the first 2 pics: 7x17"
at the following: 8x17"
at the moment they are: 8 and 9x18"
but what is the next size [confused]

@jungle
my ass is fat enough [:D]

greetz Wolpi

Just because he's new to this forum doesn't mean he's a newbie to cars. I'm sure he values your opinion as much as I do though.

"wow the first newbie with a modded e36 that is not ricey! Congrats! and your car is awesome "

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
Newbie is in reference to the forum, My friend chris and his wife have a 2003 330ci, 1998 M3, 1988 E30 M3 (gone now), and he is thinking about buying a BMW cycle, and he would be called a newbie as well. He is forty something and has NEVER owned a vehicle that wasn't a BMW, and probably knows more about the cars than 90% of the people on here. But, if you are new, you are new. If he has an issue with being called a newbie, I'm sure he is a big boy and can say something himself. IMO

Last edited:
junglestylz said:
Newbie is in reference to the forum, My friend chris has a 2003 330ci, 1998 M3, 1998 Mroadster, 1988 E30 M3, and a BMW cycle, and he would be called a newbie as well. He is forty something and has NEVER owned a vehicle that wasn't a BMW, and probably knows more about the cars than 90% of the people on here. But, if you are new, you are new. If he has an issue with being called a newbie, I'm sure he is a big boy and can say something himself. IMO
Were not complaining about newbs in general, just the ones who rice up their cars. Your friend Chris sounds like he has great taste in cars, just look at that line-up, holy cow!

epj3

Bimmubishi said:
Just because he's new to this forum doesn't mean he's a newbie to cars. I'm sure he values your opinion as much as I do though.

"wow the first newbie with a modded e36 that is not ricey! Congrats! and your car is awesome "
as posted in another topic:

http://epjfsa.net:8080/troll.gif

btw i didnt post the image here becuase i'm not making you look at it, as to not start a flame war. IF you look at it...not my problem [fake] If you dont like me, screw off. I was here first, i was here longer, and your posts lately have been worthless.

Last edited:
did the M5 lip on the trunk fit as it is? i wonder if the both trunks are of the same size.

another thing, how about getting the lock at the driver out, painting it and reassembling it?

wolpi

Oem Bmw......like most of the parts at/on/in the car.
i get 29% on new bmw parts and the lip isn't really expensive.
BUT!!! The lip only fits at the sedan, not at the coupe.

greetz Wolpi