New to forum, pics inside

AZRobert said:
Eyelids used to be available at lowendesign.com - but, believe it or not - now it is just an empty link?!?!
I had been looking for them for awhile, now I'm still looking.
Too bad about Lowen[V]
If you go to www.duw.de you can select an english psrt of the site and they have em there. you can also try www.seidl-tuning.de, they have everything in english also. I am not sure if Reiger carries them or not. Hope this helps. If not let me know and I will see what else I can find for you.[;)]

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Yeah the "ALLIANZ" does tend to get just a "little" bit ricey, but they do have the engine work done on their cars too. So I guess they are justified. I know cause we passed them on the autobahn on the way to a car show this past weekend.(noticed I said passed them...[fake] !!!)

Last edited:
Passed[8]? Must have been when we were stopping at the gas station to pick up someone. LOL
What club are you with? There were alot of bimmers at that show this last weekend. I enjoyed all of it, except for the heat. Are you going to make the Saarbrucken show, 31 Aug? Hope to see you there.

Event-Horizon said:
Ok I should have put a better description in with it, LOL!
1. The ///M Badge is to signify the 1989 M3 Drivetrain.
In my opinion that is the only time a non-M car should have an M-badge, and I have physically 'voiced' that opinion to several unworthy examples. Glad to see you hold a similar reverence.

If only those Honda boys would do the same with the Type-R . . .

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
I am not with any club at this time....the people I rolled with are affiliates of BMW-Freunde Rhein Neckar. Heard that there was some bad blood but it doesnt matter to me. I wasnt there and isnt it about the cars anyway?
Anyway I wont be at the Saarbrucken show cause I will be in the Gran Canaries!!!! Lanzarote here I come baby!!!
Hey check out the pictures I took at the car show that I posted on my page:
http://members.cardomain.com/redbimmer5

Yeah I have heard of Rhien Necker Frunde. As far as bad blood I don't think there is, of course I have only been with the Allianz since the beggining of the year. I remember seeing your bimmer at the show, looks very nice. I like the red that you got. Anyways have fun!

M3Aidan

You don't say

Event-Horizon said:
I will post some more pics when I get the rest of my mods done. I will not post any of the motor however, do not like to expose the power plant that out performs just about every car I come up against.
See... now you have me intrigued! That's a pretty bold statement; especially about a 318. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not discounting your claim to absolute supremacy, but I will need a visual to back it up.
Around my area there are some fast, older bimmers, but none (w/out some crazy motor work and F/I), that can lay claim to feat. The M's, with very little mods, will make a 318 look and perform like a, well..... Civic! [bmwkick] Stop frontin' and bust out the pics.

It's all good, Bro!! Just another Bimmer enthusiast bustin' your b@lls! [cheers]