New to forum, pics inside

are those euro baskets?

it's got some potential... ditch the banner, the red tint, the ///m badge (unless u have somethin tastey to back it up, then i'm cool) & the side stickers, and "uncork" the oil cooler slot on the lower valence, then pick up an iS lip & you'd have a nice classy lookin '18 there [thumb]

heck, with just a little work it could look like this (but w/ shadowline like yours has)

Nice car but I have one suggestion or maybe two. That red tint needs to go. It would look much better with black tint and that front window banner....don't like that. Overall, it looks like it's in good shape. What's with the M badge???

scherrens

well, i like everything but the red tint. it was a good idea, mabye place some black tint behind it, just to make it less extreme. were does everyone get those eye lids........im new to bimmer thing so please answer incedibly stupid question as nicely as possible. a price would be good too.

other than the tint man i like it.[thumb]

Ok I should have put a better description in with it, LOL!
1. The ///M Badge is to signify the 1989 M3 Drivetrain.
2. The Banner is for the Club that I go and enter European Shows with.
3. The red tint is from the sponsor, Folla Tech. It was free and I like it.[:D]
4. There is a new body kit enroute as we speak. E46 M3 all around.
5. The eyelids I am not sure where you can get them in the states. I paid about 60 bucks for them. Seeing is I live in Germany the parts are a little cheaper. You can contact me at www.mikek@event-horizon318i.com and I can see what I can do.
6. Last but not least K-town is a nick name for Kaiserslautern, Germany. We like to call it little america because of all of the americans, like myself, stationed over here.
When I first got the red tint I was really unsure about it but, I started getting alot of comments on it. People like it and I have done well at shows because noone has seen red tint b4. So I think I will keep it for now. I know not everyone likes it but to each his own.
I will post some more pics when I get the rest of my mods done. I will not post any of the motor however, do not like to expose the power plant that out performs just about every car I come up against.
Oh yeah last but not least... CIVIC? Please.[hihi] [rofl]
Thanks for all comments

i don´t think so. munich has more than 3 million i believe, or at least close. Köln a sharp million only. i just don´t like it. it is so overreving, exaggerated, too liberal and too much of showing that they are so exaggerated. uuaahh...

I think that when your in a city with more than 650,000 people and in close qurters 1 million and 3 million don't really make a difference, it all seems the same after awhile. But you are right about the exaggeration part. I am going in out and done. LOL

Eyelids used to be available at lowendesign.com - but, believe it or not - now it is just an empty link?!?!
I had been looking for them for awhile, now I'm still looking.
Too bad about Lowen[V]

OreoGaborio said:
are those euro baskets?

it's got some potential... ditch the banner, the red tint, the ///m badge (unless u have somethin tastey to back it up, then i'm cool) & the side stickers, and "uncork" the oil cooler slot on the lower valence, then pick up an iS lip & you'd have a nice classy lookin '18 there [thumb]

heck, with just a little work it could look like this (but w/ shadowline like yours has)

Washington Plates! is that your car? where is Washington are you from?

yeah thats where im from[thumb]