I GOT my new light kit FINALLY!

Im installing it tonight, White indicator tail lights, clear corners, glass headlamps, with 10000k bulbs and blue angel eye rings.

Hopefully if i dont screw anything up, Pics will follow later this evening! Wohooo!

Hey guys, its UGH, 2 am here, i posted this earlier in the afternoon, sooo my angel eyes are working fine, however, im having huge difficulties installing the HID kit, basically I am doing something wrong with the relay harness in that I have gone over the instructions over and over and over, and have not figured out what im doing wrong, and why i cannot get this stupid thing working.

At first my complication was that I could not find battery terminals in the front of the car, however, i found the jumpstart terminal (i hope its what i think it is, the terminal on the back left side of the engine bay if you are facing the car?), and hooked up my relay harness to that. However, for some reason i am still not getting any power through my ballast into the bulbs, and i have absolutely run out of ideas as to what i am doing wrong.

However, tomorrow is a new day and i will figure out what i've been doing wrong! UGHHH (so no pics yet LOL DOH :( ).

Lets hope for better luck tomorrow... a 30 minute install they said.... pshhh... or maybe im just magnificently ignorant! Arhghhhhh

alright, second day in a row that i have tried this install, i have done absolutely nothing wrong with the wiring (on either days), and i have come to the conclusion that something in my HID system is defective because i am just not getting anything at all from them. I am going to call the CS of my retailer on monday and troubleshoot with them, and then if needs be get a replacement package to see what is going on. Lets see what happens.

The luck i have had for crying out loud LOL. The tail lights are in though, as are my clear corners, and they look great! The Ellipsoids fit in perfectly with the angel eyes, but since they are HID only, i cannot have them installed (atleast for picture purposes), as i need to run my car with the old lamps.

anyways, for now i have my lighting halfish done so i am halfish happy about it lol.

haha, well if they ever get working...

sinister, i did connect the ground as well, i showed the setup to the guy who supplies parts for my car and he says the system should be working, and it's not so i contacted the vendor to get a replacement. They will get back at me later today then i'll take it from there