got a new car

got a new car NEW PICS

Hey i just turned 16 a month ago and i just bought this 93 bwm 325is i got the car for $2250 i thought this was a good price. i have alreday bought a set of new wheels , a new instrument cluster, and a new hood emblem. I plan on putting a m3 body kit on it. I am new to the bmw seen what things do i need to know like best exhaust and such. i want tp put a turbo on it but i cant find any kits so somebody point me in the right direction.

here are the car pics

the bad instument cluster

the bad hood emblem

and the new wheels i bought

Last edited:
seen a lot of e36's with those wheels, looks really good. congrats on the car, do you know what happened to the instrument cluster?? looks very odd to say the least.

the msport kit? what kit? that is the basic setup, isn´t it?

one thing, you have one of the best looking coupes of all times. the classic design. don´t destroy it by usin some ugly aero-kit. take the bmw M3 aerodynamics as they are totally perfect for the car. there maybe many m3 outthere, but there simply can not be enough [thumb]

tazza0712 said:
seen a lot of e36's with those wheels, looks really good. congrats on the car, do you know what happened to the instrument cluster?? looks very odd to say the least.
Yeah the E46 sport pack wheels look awesome on the E36 body, nice buy.

Wadula said:
the msport kit? what kit? that is the basic setup, isn´t it?

one thing, you have one of the best looking coupes of all times. the classic design. don´t destroy it by usin some ugly aero-kit. take the bmw M3 aerodynamics as they are totally perfect for the car. there maybe many m3 outthere, but there simply can not be enough [thumb]
look at the front bumper it looks different than the regular e36's

nadroj said:
look at the front bumper it looks different than the regular e36's
No, thats the regular bumper alright. The sport package offered for e36's didn't even come with any body modifications, just suspension, seats and an LSD (as far as I can tell from mine at least).

andreyiv said:
No, thats the regular bumper alright. The sport package offered for e36's didn't even come with any body modifications, just suspension, seats and an LSD (as far as I can tell from mine at least).
look at your front bumper and look at his they are different

epj3

Andreyiv his bumper is different - most don't have the 'brake ducting' (i assume that's what it is)

Dude just get the sideskirts, bumper, and rear valence painted to match the car - or do it yourself. Either way, it'll be cheaper and still look great. My friend painted his and it looks very nice.