First BMW...tell me what you all think

Here she is...

Specs:
'02 330xi 4dr AWD
Full Leather interior all options
Xenon Headlamps
Harmon Kardan sound

I'm getting some stereo work done and new wheels and tires this week...some Privat Netz 19" x9.5 rear 8 in front. Oh, and window tinting

frolf said:
i like the color, scrap those wheels though. standard or auto? that'll be a great car

Auto. It really is a smooth tranny. I took it on a mountain drive today and it was very nice up there.

omg, now mad respect on that choice :p. yeah those rims are really really cool!

personally i am saving up for enkei bortex rpm2's which look really really similar to that so you definately have to post some pics once you get these

Well the original plan with the Privat's might fall through...I'm going to look at some Beyern Mesh's and see what those run on a 19 x 8.5 tomorrow.

tazza0712 said:
bit low on moolah for the moment though :D
I'm with ya there!

Thanks for the comments guys. I've had a rough couple days deciding if this particular car was the right decision. Statistically it is, but I'm still wondering if I should have gotten a 325i that had a performance package. But, i can make this one work hopefully!

Just an update...I was having a couple bad days dealing with the overall price i paid for the car. I ended going back to the dealer and requesting they take the GAP ins. and warranty off the car. They also charged me for a set of wheels I didn't even want...so I ended up lowering my payment and overall cost by about $7k. My payments are still a wee bit high but hey, it's a BMW. I also got the wheels swapped out for standard spoked 17's