Bmw-Syndikat RaceWars 2006

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Hey check out some photos from our big show this(Biggest Non-official BMW show in Europe) past weekend. ~2000 cars(95% Bmw's and other makes showed up for the 15euro for 2days of all you can eat DRAG RACING) My car is in this gallery.....well the front right section of it at least(serves me right to park next to a M3 with GTR optics AND lambo doors....sigh...over the top I know but damn did that car look good...LOL)

Check them out: http://www.bmw-club-breisgau.de/img/treffen/racewars2006/html/default-1.html

You a$$, I was so going to that to race my Mustang again, I was at the on in June/July 06. Weather was super and I bet the track conditions were premo.

My son ran a race with the guy who owned the green Caterman

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
DUUUUDE!!!! You should have come!!!! It was Friggin' awesome with a capital "F". My girlfriend came with me and even SHE had a good time. If its any consolation to you the fastest car there (non-racer....in other words "stock" car) was a '88 (I think) Mustang GT(my favorite model Mustang)...it was like a "slate" blue and grey........it was running between mid 12's and 13's all day....I think he ran an 11.86 one time....I even took my heavy 200hp beast out there and put a spanking on a 2001 328i...LOL...I HAD to cause my girl was in the car with me...make it so bad I beat him by a whole car length. I would tell you my time but I dont want to be the laughing stock of the whole board! [thumb]

Don't fret man, I was burning my tires through two gears on every race (rookie racer) so my times were mid 15s, where as I SHOULD have been running high 13s to low 14s. When is the next one?? We should meet up.

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
tool fan said:
Don't fret man, I was burning my tires through two gears on every race (rookie racer) so my times were mid 15s, where as I SHOULD have been running high 13s to low 14s. When is the next one?? We should meet up.
Well the next "Bmw Syndikat" sponsored racewars isnt until next year but you could look on the www.german-racewars.de site to see other dates.....I dont even know if I will be here since my company did not win the re-bid for the contract I am working under....