bmw pics

alpina

the B12 6.0 in alpina blue and the full alpina interior is the best looking car and has tremendous tourqe. Even the E-36 B8 4.6 is a close second but the best all around alpina would have to be the E-30 B6 3.5 and the B10 Bi-turbo. Bi turbo is flat out fast!
not to many cars can keep up with the Bi-turbo.

alpina

ahhhh biturbo enigne :) one of the best alpina engines ever built. as for the D10 nice car fora diesel. I was able to drive one last summer its like driving a 540i sport

or how about this car!

alpina

the Z1 from Alpina was called the Alpina RLE. 66 were produced and half of them were sent to Japan while other half stayed in europe manly Germany. This one is #34/66

Little info on the RLE, each car is numberd, so lets say this one is# 34/66

each wheel on the alpina crest has 34/66 steering wheelon the alpina crest 34/66 key chain is special for RLE and has 34/66 and a special plaque on the center console.

No other alpina has these special numbered parts. Not the quickest alpina but cool looking.

this pic was taken last summer at the Nurburgring track in Germany during the OGP . it was also the alpina car club event as with, ferrari, porsche, bmw and ..... all models you can ever think of.

this numeration makes the car a real collector, right from the start. thanks for the insight. how do you know it is 34? just a close look that day or does this car actually belong to someone you know???
in the meantime i check if one is for sale in germany

alpina

during that great day[:D] there was a Z1 section in the bmw lot and there was 2 RLE's #32 and #34 :) i had to look at this car very closely for about 1hour :) well not that long

also in the lot was a row of batmobiles, CSL's 2002 turbos, 2002 cabrio, 1800 cabrio

That seems very high for RLE ! i cant seem to believe that its worth that much. Even the most rare Alpina, E-24 B7s is not that much, there is one for sale right now for25,000

where did you find this RLE for sale at ?