Best Interior/Exterior Color Combos?

Hmmm

I'm considering buying a 2004 325Ci coupe, with a Titanium Silver Metiallic exterior. But, I'm having a hard time judging what interior color would look good with Titanium Silver Metallic.

Any opinions or pictures to share?

Also, same question for Black Sapphire Metallic?

Thanks in advance.

////Hmmm

Gray leather interior with wood trim goes well with Silver exterior. Beige (with wood trim) or Black (with wood or titanium trim) leather interior goes well with Black exterior.

At the end of the day it obviously comes down to personal taste. But... got my Silver Titanium 330xi with black leather interior and wood trim about 6 weeks ago. It looks dynamite. To my eye, it was the most appealing combo I saw. I've had nothing but "wow, this is beautiful" reactions (although mostly from people who's next words are "can I drive it?").

I'll post pics if I can figure out how... haven't spent the time to learn how to do that yet. If anyone has a really simple how-to on posting pics I'd appreciate it. I have plenty of digital pics, but they're all big files.

MrElussive said:
Gray leather interior with wood trim goes well with Silver exterior. Beige (with wood trim) or Black (with wood or titanium trim) leather interior goes well with Black exterior.
You hit it right on the money. Gray leather with wood looks great with a silver exterior.

Ain't nothing better than jet black exterior and tan (or sand) interior. Throw in the wood grain and the three-spoke wheel with the manual shifter and the show stopper is complete.

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
MrElussive said:
I think this combination is way overused and looks too plain now.

flashinthepan

Silver ext w/Black int

or

Black ext/Natural leather int

my top 2

Black gets the nod for glossy/showy look but diff. upkeep
Silver gets the nod for classy look & easier upkeep

Near Impossible to pick sometimes, needless to say I like the other colors too.....LOL

Last edited: