97' Arctic Silver M3

M3Aidan

Good morning everyone... new to the board so I thought I'd share some pics of my baby!

Mods to date incude:
ECIS CAI, Borla Exhaust- great note & performance (sold a AA Gen-3 for this one), Conforti Shark Injected, Kumho 712's (235-40 & 245-40)- great tires!

Just purchased a H&R Sport spring kit w/ Bilstein rear shock & Koni adjustable front struts. I was told Bilstein is not currently making the front struts for the E36 right now?? Does anyone run the Koni's and how are they in comparison to the Bilstein's?

Should have everything installed next week so I will update the pics then...

Last edited:
i wonder why the coupe has the M3 rims that are used on the limo and why there are no M-seats? is the US spec E36 so different? funny, but nice car and nice mods. you know some numbers? [thumb]

M3Aidan

Hmmm...

Wadula said:
i wonder why the coupe has the M3 rims that are used on the limo and why there are no M-seats? is the US spec E36 so different? funny, but nice car and nice mods. you know some numbers? [thumb]

Mine is the luxory model- not sure if that had anything to with the non-Vader seats? And the contours are a dime a dozen on the US Spec E36 versions, at least the ones in my area. But thanks for the props. . . it's a great car to drive. I hope with the new suspension it will be all the more fun! No numbers yet . . . but I have no problems merging onto freeways in the morning [thumb] [thumb]. Later