What not to do....

Result of an unexperienced driver being at the wrong spot at the wrong time (or should I say, me being at the wrong spot at the wrong time). Car (red one) was clipped by another car. GRRRRR!

Now the question is to fix it or sell the stupid thing. Kinda sucks for a car that only had ~60K original miles. Anyone interested??? I have all parts to fix her, just not the time at the moment.

epj3

Lowen said:
Result of an unexperienced driver being at the wrong spot at the wrong time (or should I say, me being at the wrong spot at the wrong time). Car (red one) was clipped by another car. GRRRRR!

Now the question is to fix it or sell the stupid thing. Kinda sucks for a car that only had ~60K original miles. Anyone interested??? I have all parts to fix her, just not the time at the moment.
Hm, how much would you want for it? Is it manual? I'm looking for a car, but Dont want to pay over 3,000. so you probably want more than that? Though, it might cost you that much just for repairs [rolleyes]

86 325es, 66,000 original miles, 5spd, professionaly maintained, etc etc. It's pritty much stock. I'd take 3500 without parts to fix, 4000 with parts to fix, and 4500 with it fixed (not painted).

epj3

Lowen said:
86 325es, 66,000 original miles, 5spd, professionaly maintained, etc etc. It's pritty much stock. I'd take 3500 without parts to fix, 4000 with parts to fix, and 4500 with it fixed (not painted).
If i lived just a tad closer to you (i'm in PA) and if it were a month from now, I'd most likely buy it [thumb]

epj3

Looks like body damage only, so if you got it fixed up it might be worth a decent amount of money. If i had a job right now, i could probably convince my mom to cosign a carloan, but i dont have a job -- so no bimmer [bigcry]