Sat in a E90 330 at the auto show...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my previous post was too long for some of you, here's the short version:

BMW spent years creating their new vehicles. You all spent about 60 seconds creating your opinions and conclusions on the build quality and interior layout. Could you possibly be wrong? Something tells me YES.

MrElussive said:
If my previous post was too long for some of you, here's the short version:

BMW spent years creating their new vehicles. You all spent about 60 seconds creating your opinions and conclusions on the build quality and interior layout. Could you possibly be wrong? Something tells me YES.
"60 seconds" how about purchasing over 2 generations of Bmws in addition to driving them for over 10 years. Knowing and understanding over time their failures their goods and bads, I will say that will give a number of people on this board strong basis to formulate their opinions. We all like change, want and appriciate change. but for the the better and when it comes to Bmw I as well as many, hope its changes helps them continue being the manufactures of a very special car instead of trying to blend their designs with those of Toyotas Nissans Mazdas on the outside and 1970s and erly 80s American desings for their inside. [sing]

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
Ok OK, I don't like the new design either but I do think the technology and the performance is sexy. We all have our opinion, let's not argue eachother to death over them. If you really want to change the designs, ranting and arguing on a discussion forum doesn't change anything. Let's face it BMW has changed and there is nothing we can do about it. If you like the car, then go out and buy one. If you don't like it, then consider other more lucrative options. Before we all predict BMW's demise lets wait for the sales figures...

deutsch, even look at your own history. You make such a big deal about having switched to BMW and being so happy about it and you always complain about Mercedes' new models, yet now you're always complaining about the new BMW models. It sounds to me like you just enjoy complaining about anything new and different.

But it's all good. You're entitled to your opinion, even though it's wrong. I'm just sick of everyone's undeserved BMW bashing on this forum...you all need to buzz off to a GM forum, they have a good time hating on BMW's.

OK guys, it's fine to disagree on features, styling, preferences, etc. but let's cool it with the directed personal insults and name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.