Quick pics of my new E350

Very nice Adam, I like it. I also like the cobblestone paver driveway. I made a cobblestone patio for our home last summer.
Thanks a lot Dan! It drives really great, and as much as I love the new 535i, I liked the E-Class better.

The cobblestone driveway is our neighbors, not ours (he's actually one of the original big stars of MASH!, very cool guy)! We have the stamped concrete, that's supposed to look like stone [poke] I bet your patio was tons of work, that kind of work is back breaking!

Very nice, was never a fan of the E class but these new bodies are hot. Congrats on the purchase.

And don't worry about liking the E better than the 5 series - no one's perfect :)

Ah yes I looked again and I see your stamped concrete, the MB is sitting on it! Here is the patio I built:

Sorry for the hijack...
Nice work, B.D.

Here is a few pics of the patio I gave my wife for Mother's day this year! I also did the retaining wall along the flower bed... almost broke my back,...

Attachments

Very nice, was never a fan of the E class but these new bodies are hot. Congrats on the purchase.

And don't worry about liking the E better than the 5 series - no one's perfect :)
Thanks! What a difference from my 2003 E320 (launch supply), now that was a Grandpa car! The new "face & butt lift" on the 2008 E-Class is a huge upgrade, and then new sport suspension and wheels, make it handle like a 5 Series (really!) (well, ok almost :) [hihi]

NICE WORK Dan & GP! You guys are real masons!

I am SO not able to do that kind of thing (I am an awesome painter, and can strip & finish woodwork pretty well, but concrete/brick work...horrible).
That I am a real mason, probably not, but just enough to get me in trouble... My wife liked it so much, she wants me to make another one in the backyard too.... I was lucky, though. Unlike B.D, I had already somewhat of a flat surface to start with - the area was a patio, already, but with a gravel bed. All I had to do was a little leveling, apply a sand base to start and watch my levels, so I do not get puddles. The hardest part was the cuts at the edges with the retaining wall. I ended up renting a brick cutters, after I distroyed a few pavers trying to do it by end.
Difficulty level:
the work itself , not to bad, but my back and knees... that is another story. Added to the fact that it was 90+, with Louisiana humidity[screwy]... a killer for a Belgian, even if I have been here for the past 17 years...!

Beautiful car d100, I love it :). I want my dad to get one heheh, the CDi though.
The cdi (now called BLUETEC) was my first chocie, but CA does not have ultra low sulphur diesel yet. When it is here, I will for sure get a turbodiesel (400lbs torque!!).

The 2007/2008 Mercedes won the "Green Car of the world" award, above all cars marked Hybrid or Hydrogen. Pretty impressive for a Diesel!

Very nice...... I have lost alot of appreciation for the top end German cars though since I have lived here for so long. I see tons of MB's, BMW's and Porsches every day. I need to move to Nebraska where there is only one MB in the whole state ;o)