Public Confession: I am an addict...

Yes, I must admit it - I have an addiction. I thought I could control it, but it controls me... I bought another E36!!

I was looking for a commuter car for my wife to drive about 120 miles a day for the next two years, and then go to my 15 y.o. daughter #2. I looked around a bunch, but couldn't find anything and actually gave up. Then I literally stumbled across this baby. '99 323ic, 105K. One owner with ALL service records from day 1, all scheduled maintenance per the book since new. It was owned by a meticulous female cardiologist who traded it on a Carerra. This car is 98% perfect. I had it checked by a BMW dealer, the only thing they found was a cracked guibo and front thrust bushings, normal wear, nothing bad. I can do those myself.
http://www.hotbimmer.net/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile_bmwdance.gif Woohooo!!

First 2 pics I just took, others are from the dealer web site.

epj3

So, does this mean your wife will take part in autocrosses, too? [:)]

Gotta get rid of that license plate frame on the front! (51 11 2 265 636)

Nice find Kirby!! The E36 cabrio is still a head turner, the body style is really holding up well. I don't think the "new" generation will look as good in 10 years. The E36 & E46 are still the definitive Bimmers!! Congrats, she's beautiful!!

Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict. Hi my name is Kirby and I am an addict.