Picture Gallery 2008 BMW's

chemaes44

Hi,

My girlfriend and I want to purchase two BMW's. We are trying to pick colors.

I didn't think to ask this when we were at the dealership but I wanted to see what the actually factory painted vehicles looked like versus the artist renditions that you see on all the BMW site configurators.

I've tried multiple Google searches and haven't found a site that shows, say, all 2008 factory painted colors for the 300 series. So, showing alpine white, atlantic blue metallic, arctic grey metallic, deep metallic green etc as they would appear out of the factory.

We're looking specifically at one 335xi and one 330i convertible hardtop

Any help would be appreciated

?

isn't looking at the new inventory at the dealership THE best way to compare colors? car shopping is fun. i say make another weekend round to the dealerships in your neighborhood.

yeah, there's like 8 or 9 BMW dealerships around Toronto, from Whitby to Oakville, surely they'll have every colour on the market... or if not, they'll have paint samples up on the wall or at least on paper. I've always found GTA dealers to be a bunch of pricks, but I've had a good experience at Town and Country up on Kennedy rd. north of the 407. Please don't buy a silver one... if I see one more silver car in toronto, I'm gunna kill myself!! White looks really nice on the new 3series... but all cars will probably be white now.