My Co-pilot

Beautiful!!! [clap]

Saw a Corvette this morning with a big German Shepherd as his co-pilot.

My Cocker Spaniel likes to put his paws up on the dash and has learned to lean into turns. He is a little scared of the windshield wipers. We call him the navigator. I'll try to get him to strike a pose for this thread.

Yep it ( Tomy ...it came with the name .. [ohcrap] ) will for sure become my second anti-theaft system and this one will work 100% .As for the paint .... [mad] we 'll see ...sh**t happens so ...:))

Beautiful day in Chicagoland today!! Here's Freckles, our navigator; sorry about the glare in the navigtor position. He really wasn't into posing today. Looking forward to seeing other's aminals in this thread.

Last edited:
drkeng said:
Beautiful day in Chicagoland today!! Here's Freckles, our navigator; sorry about the glare in the navigtor position. He really wasn't into posing today. Looking forward to seeing other's aminals in this thread.

Is there a way for a moderator to just make the pics visible? thanks in advance.

Nice dog ..he seems to like riding with the top down ....Mine which is ....way bigger now just loves it ...i cant get him out of the car !!! [whip]