my 328iS

my 328iS is cool, and the fastest 328iS on this board.

hehe[;)]

believe me i love vlad for it!!!! and everytime i see it, i get excited again! thanks for the compliment.

get out of my section of this forum punks!

george

1000 Post Club
my 328 is hehehe
you guys want to talk about my intake ? how about my shifter?hehehe

epj3

I own you all and i dont even own a bimmer muhahaha

well now that everyone joined the party i may not be the fastest *sigh* but i guess anythings better than a mini van[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

jk

epj3

frolf said:
well now that everyone joined the party i may not be the fastest *sigh* but i guess anythings better than a mini van[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

jk

[rofl]

man i dont like this new updatd forum. And more people need to get invovle, there arent as many topics... [8] [V]

you're right!

StuartJoyce said:
man i dont like this new updatd forum. And more people need to get invovle, there arent as many topics... [8] [V]

give it some time. the board got public, it had to, faster than expected and furthermore it´s only two days old. the members will come...just some patience. [thumb]

yea there really aint a whole lot of topics to talk about......oh wait....I got one...looking for some nice bmw wheels for around $1500...for my 97 328i...something like 17" to 18"...anybody no where I could get some other than Ebay[confused] maybe even SLIGHTLY USED!!!!!Please HELP[burnout]

Keyz2mybimmer said:
yea there really aint a whole lot of topics to talk about......oh wait....I got one...looking for some nice bmw wheels for around $1500...for my 97 328i...something like 17" to 18"...anybody no where I could get some other than Ebay[confused] maybe even SLIGHTLY USED!!!!!Please HELP[burnout]

try this www.aaarims.com

carcus

1000 Post Club
carcus in the HIZZOUSE!!!!

BigEarl: [fake] HAHAHA....[;)]

to both of you, nice you found the way here [thumb]