I finally did things to my car lots of pics!

Well I finally decided to start working and finally trying to work on my car now on the exterior part right now before I go preformance. Right now I have replaced my front plate and now I bught my xenonmatch fog lamps from Hoen. My next thing in around a few weeks is get the windows tinted and then its time to start chaning some things for preformance! I hope you enjoy the pics here they are! Tell me what you guys think about them!

Here is the difference in color. The left side is stock passenger side(yellow) and the Hoen Fog lamp is on hte right side-Drivers side (white)

Now with both xenon match lights

epj3 said:
Looks good, screw the police, they won't notice the plate becuase they'll be looking to see if you have tint. [hihi]
Not the case in Washington State. They are pretty strict on enforcing this law here. I don't need the hassle just for the sakes of better looks on the M....

epj3

///M SPEED said:
Not the case in Washington State. They are pretty strict on enforcing this law here. I don't need the hassle just for the sakes of better looks on the M....
Eh, nice thing about PA is no front plate [wave]

To be honest, even though its a state law, the CHP doest really give a hoot about the front plate, they are out there to give speeding tickets, racing, and bust people for trying to cross the border.

I love your instructional posts man, we appreciate the time you take to take pics and go step by step, it makes life a bit easier for us instant gratifaction types.