Got to park next to this awesome car!

I was stopping by from after my little you know race and decided to get my self a nice big slurpee after this heat wave my area has been havign for hte past 3 days. I was looking for a parking spot rigth in front of the 7-11 and right there was a Mercedes benz SL 65 AMG. I drool every time I see on but this was the closest I have been to one. *drools more* Heres a pic of my car next to it.

sm32589g said:
eww i hate that car its soo ugly! almost all benz are ugly anyways cept the clk dtm amg!
Yeah maybe so.....but tell me honestly that if someone gave you that ugly 150k car you wouldn't take it [slap]

tool fan said:
Yeah maybe so.....but tell me honestly that if someone gave you that ugly 150k car you wouldn't take it [slap]

Well I would sell the car at an auction, try to reclaim as much money as possible and purchase an M6 E63 and a 745Li E65.

MrElussive said:
Lol, wtf? Do you have eyes? The new SL is one of the nicest-looking cars on the road.
It is always easy for people to say that they dislike an automobile they cant afford. I agree with you Emile, the SL is a beauty of a car, and the rest of you can just enjoy looking at its ass as it passes you on the freeway[thumb] .

I think the Pagani cars are ugly as hell, but hell yeah I would take one, just for what it is. an SL 65 AMG will own just about any car you could think to throw at it.

Not a flame war, Not a flame war NOT A FLAME WAR!!!!! We are all entitled to our opinions, (just that none of yours matters to me[poke] )

sm32589g said:
thats just youre opinion but ya your right i have no eyes but i can magically pretend to know what you are typing
hahahahhahaa, you have bad taste, but at least you're funny.

and word to that, Mike. The Pagani is ugly but I'd love to have one for what it is.

Heh, i love the looks of the Pagani just because it's so out there! Even if you go by "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" (which is also debatable lol), its very rare for someone not to appreciate the looks of the SL. People may not like the way it looks, but by no means is it an ugly car, from anywhere...

The Pagani is amazing, but it's just SO SO SO extreme it looks awkward in traffic. Ferrari and other supercars conform to the other vehicles on the road, but the Pagani's design just does not hold back at all....but then again, the car as a whole itself is about not holding back.