From rover to bimmer!

SM-BMW

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I'm a new BMW owner and am loving the board.

My Land Rover was about to expire at the end of the 2007... too many warning signals and time for smog and tags. So luckily I payed my friend at Santa Monica BMW a visit and got hooked up...

So here's my 2004 325cic. I bought it CPO with only 20k miles. The original owner had purchased the extended maintainence so I'm good through 2010.

I'll miss my rover, but am in LOVE with my BMW -- it's not the most tricked out or newest model in my neighborhood, but I'm very happy! (every 3rd car is a BMW or Prius)

The pics were from my first Sunday Morning drive up PCH. (the towing tiedown cover has since been replaced)

Next up: Navigation firmware update and new maps DVD

Welcome to the board and to our family. Great looking car Ross. Good choice. Once you own a Bimmer you will be hooked for life. Hope you become an active member to our board. We always enjoy having new members stay around and become old members..... [thumb]

Congrats and Wilkommen an Bord! Welcome to our great group/family!

Your new cic looks beautiful, and in the light of the Pacific, it almost looks more like Steel Blue, than Silver gray. Wow, Navigation is a pretty rare option on a 325! Good find!

Over the past years I've gone to Audi, Range Rover and Mercedes...and I always go back to BMW. I'm not saying that I won't leave BMW again (one day, not soon though!!), but a Bimmer just feels different than any other make, and knowing that Everything is paid for maintenance wise for 4 whole years/50k miles...is the best, and safest feeling!!!

Enjoy our board, and most of all your new Bavarian Sweetie [cheers]

Last edited: