Definition of rice

epj3

Bimmubishi said:
That's a good point Wadula but those involved in politics will have the most informed opinions over those who have only a rudementary understanding.

I guess it's the blind, and i mean (as he is a non-owner) very blind, faith towards any brand is bothersome as a car enthusiast. How someone can love a brand so much without understanding-through-ownership is what detracts from his "opinion"
First of all, if i had NO car knowledge then I highly doubt I would be allowed to waste bandwidth of the site. Also, what is so wrong with being an enthusiast? I have indeed driven the cars, and I think joining a forum to become more knowledgeable about a certain car before I buy one is smart and a good idea. The post count DOES mean something, becuase It means people have accepted me at this forum for over 1000 posts that I have made, most people here would recognize my screen name and know who I am, what i drive, etc.

So, stop trying to be a moron and bash or try to get rid of me, becuase it's not happening.

http://epjfsa.net:8080/troll.gif

Last edited:

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
AntiBimmer said:
TO BMW PEOPLE,

At least us "Ricers" don't buy our cars already fast. We put the time and energy and money into our cars to make them look nice or go fast. Granted some of them look like ass but at least its what they want. We dont spend $40 k on a vehicle and then pimp it like you actually put time into it, the engineers are the ones who put time and energy into it. You guys have nice cars i'll give you that but just because you have a nice car doesnt mean that you have any right to diss on other peoples cars and act like jerks. Its a car, its a lifestyle, its a decision that each of us have the right to make on our own. Think before you talk trash about other peoples cars. Most of the cars i see on your site are mostly stock and you think you have the right to talk shit about "ricers". You guys are as bad as Supra owners or other preformance vehicles in that respect. People hook up their rides how they want, leave it at that and stop talkin shit. Why not just appreciate the love for cars that each of us has instead of talkin trash? I know most of you wouldnt come up to someone at a show and tell them their car looks like ass...but you are upstanding citizens enough to do it online, thats really petty.

[werd]
Ok, Ok you cant say that we all buy cars and "pimp" them out......after paying 40k for them.
I bought a '99 5-series for $18,000 with 70,000km on it with the m-technik sport package and an extra set of winter tires and m-technik rims(that alone is worth at least $2500). I was thinking of buying a car for $25,000 and under. The cars on my list were:
new Mazda6 turbo, Honda Civic Type R, Corrolla TS, Subaru Impreza, Toyota Celica S, or a Golf GTI. You see the cars on my list all have at least 180hp and come with a "sport package". I would NOT have tricked out the body any further. Well I went to my old dealer to have a look at what they had for "gebrauchtwagens"(for you wadula[thumb] ) or used cars for my American brethren out there. I happened to walk by the car you see in the picture below. At the time I was like there is no way I could afford this car...it has to be at least $30,000. I looked at the price and it was.....$19,900. OK,OK let me think.......new japanese car or the king of automotive engineering.......it was no contest(esp. with the "sporty" look that I like already there.).
On another note we cannot truly knock all of these so called "ricer" bmw's. Including a couple of the ones on Jimmy540i's page. It is called "euro" styling, so if they live in Europe and do it on a European auto.......I hope you see my point. And a good 80%-90% do have a lot of engine mods done to their cars be it an Opel or Honda or VW or our beloved BMW. Us americans cant really knock Germans for tricking out a German car you know what I mean?#
And I am American for those of you that dont know. Sorry for the long post......and its all for the love of cars and BMW's(two diff. things[hihi] ).
http://members.cardomain.com/redbimmer5

sorry but i never understood "euro" style. I never saw one of those Jimmy cars in Germany, not even close or approaching. Euro lights? these clear taillights? they are euro???? sorry, never saw them. they are there for sure, but as rare as they are here.

thanks for the gebrauchtwagens adrean8j [thumb] [rofl]

AntiBimmer said:
I agree with you there is rice in every type of car category. Im not trying to argue here, merely put my point of view out there. The thing is...the fake to be fast thing..I get shit about my car because im going all looks...no go..well at least right now im just concerned with cosmetic...but It pisses me off that you cant look good without putting muscle behind it. You cant just make a car look good you know what i mean?

Oh there is a difference between a lifestyle and an unhealthy habit. I agree with you. Thank you for being mature and actually discussing my point with me. I assumed that the first response I was going to get was "go away ricer" or some dumb shit. Thanks.
Can I ask why the hell are you here with a name like Antibimmer on BMWBOARD? Oh I see a troublemaker...

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Wadula said:
sorry but i never understood "euro" style. I never saw one of those Jimmy cars in Germany, not even close or approaching. Euro lights? these clear taillights? they are euro???? sorry, never saw them. they are there for sure, but as rare as they are here.

thanks for the gebrauchtwagens adrean8j [thumb] [rofl]
Ok wadula........go to my cardomain webpage and look at the cars from last weekends car show (or go to the 2aug03 car show in germany thread under.."showroom"). Also on Jimmy540i's page is a Black and Silver BMW, It is an E36 325 (target #125) it is black with silver "flames". I saw that same car at that car show. If you dont believe me I will post the picture tomorrow. Dont get me wrong Jimmy has a nice car but he is not the approving authority on what is "really" a nightmare and what is shall we say artistic expression? Considering his mods are 90% done by a professional tuner does that mean someone with the same modifications with a....HAMANN kit is a nightmare.....I dont know but I try not to judge to harsh. Ok just putting my thoughts to electrons people (not bashing Jimmy either so dont go there, its just easy to do things with more money....) Alles klar? Bis spater!!!!

Last edited:
adrean8j, dein deutsch ist okay. aber wo hast du abgeschrieben?

to the topic, i did not refer to jimmy´s car, but the nightmares shown. whatever, maybe it is my english that keeps me away from the point.
of course there are some bad style cars in europe,and you see them at shows and meetings, but exactly those are the only ones. you are driving on my streets, and did you see clear altezas and shit on a nice 3er or 5er? i doubt that.

this euro expression is a misleading one in my eyes.

epj3, das schlossmuseum ist um die ecke.

ummm...just curious but what did you guy say?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
epj3, das schlossmuseum ist um die ecke
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

epj3 um die ecke unter der brucke alter!!!!

Originally posted by epj3
nein. wo ist der schlossmuseum?

sorry mein deutsche ist nicht gut.

kein problemme! mein deutsche ist auch schlecht!!!
Aber Ich liebe Deutschland und mein 5-er!!!!

im very lost.

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
halfnhalf325 said:
ummm...just curious but what did you guy say?

quote:
epj3, das schlossmuseum ist um die ecke

epj3 um die ecke unter der brucke alter!!!!

Originally posted by epj3
nein. wo ist der schlossmuseum?

sorry mein deutsche ist nicht gut.

kein problemme! mein deutsche ist auch schlecht!!!
Aber Ich liebe Deutschland und mein 5-er!!!!

im very lost.
literal translation:

the castle museum is around the corner
around the corner under the bridge old man(alter is slang you use with your buddies)
sorry my german is not so good.

a little off subject but fun anyways(we are driving German cars after all.)

epj3 now you´re talking. there will be a time when german rules. okay we tried that 50 years ago....I better screw that .
learn chinese. [thumb]

as for the french cars, renault was the company that very often came out with radical designs that nobody really liked. but after a certain time,the design elements they used were found with all other manufacturers.they are kind of trend setters. although i hope that tomorrows cars will not look like this one:

Renault Espace

Renault Megane

on the other hand this little fellow is not too bad

Renault Spider. Indeed a very fast car.

Whew ?

This topic ..is like barbecue on a grill ...lol.. Anyway ..like i said before i seen some euro cars lay it down ..but the antitude and respect and class ..is about zero with the euro drivers because there mostly young ..we all had our time meaning each generation has there own fad with cars and other things ..just that this generation gap has takin those small cars to a diffrent level ...there is a serious side to the euro movement but its way above your street level cigar pipe in the back making noise kinda thing ..its all about engineering and building something thats fast and unique thats true to orgins of the car ..it started with the mufflers then the wheels and so on ...before you knew it you had full blown euro's with gobs of horse power that couldnt flex there power ...how in the hell you gonna do 150+ on a us freeway
the law requires that if you do over 100mph ..you going to jail ...i dont care how fast your car is ....so we can talk 40- grand 50 grand ..what ever ..it aint going to do you a bit a good if you in jail trying to race down a freeway ...cracks me ..i seen a sweet euro doing about 100mph+
he was gone ...about 5 miles ahead ..he was in the back of a police car ..the car was all fixed up sitting there ...crack me ..so i am like this ..give me some respect and il give some ...as for the rest they can kiss my [shake] ...[hihi] [thumb] [burnout] by the way i love euro's
but i wont buy one ..[^]

The Renault Laguna is actually pretty tasteful compared to the other Renualts. The Vel Satis and Espace are just horrible as far as aesthetics go. However, the Espace does have some interesting gadgets and what not.

*reads too much into the Euro cars*

excuse that post i wrote

Got carried away some clown name antibimmer had me heated over comparing bmws with euro cars called ricers ..i just had to vent on that topic ...plus i have alot respect for any car
just dont player hate everybody ... [thumb] [burnout]

dwayne my english did not allow me to understand what you wrote any way [hihi]

yeah the laguna is indeed a pretty nice car. i forgot about that model till you reminded me. and renault made a very economic package with that car. nice price for a really good equipped car.