and after 3.75 years...

may be it was time...

to get off my lazy arse [:D]

Front

At the dealership right after detailing.

DDE should make it subtle but kickass at the same time!

notice the ribbon Lisha? [:D]

and a bonus (not much of one.. but still.. guess the ride!!)

Last edited:
thank you. yea i sorta stick out like a sore thumb, but what can you do. ^^
there's one other imola zhp that i've seen on the road. kida weird to see..

Yeah, the ZHP pkg. was/is so hot on the E46.

Speaking of the E46, I was looking at some more pics of the new E90 M3, and it's just not as hot as the E46. Sure, the performance is amazing, but it just looks like a really nice 335i. With the E46 M3, you could tell it was an M....rounded side mirrors, bad ass flared wheel wells...

An E90 325i/328i now has round mirrors, and the new M3 doesn't even have agressive wheel flaring. What happened?

Sorry for the tangent. Beautiful ride Jae!

Thank you,

I was all about the 03 coupe but they were being phased out, and i couldn't find one w/ all the options i wanted. didn't like the 04 face lift. while contemplating getting the g35, i went to bmw ultimate driving experience, picked up the 03 sedan brochure by accident and rest as they say is history!

as for the new M3: i'm still not the biggest fan of the new design. the coupes look better than the sedans for sure, but the bigger draw for me is the raw performance. same goes for the M3. i wonder why they did away with fogs for the M s.

i still love the lines and looks of the e46 m3. i soooo wanted to pull the trigger on the m3 purchase, but i'm happy w/ my zhp +$10k that didn't go into financing. mine's almost one of a kind, ya kno? i have not seen another BMW sedan at track days.. save for the m5. then again not too many peeps bring out their 330ci either, but whatever [:p] only other sedans i see are evos and WRXs

thanks. altho i do like the lighter electric red also.
only thing that i'm iffy on the car is whether to clear the corners or not.
if it were any other color, i'd do it in a heartbeat, but with imola red, the yellow yolk seems to highlight well. still debating the issue after near 4 years..

as for the lip.. i was sooo pissed the first time i scraped it. now i'm blah about it, but it still pains me a bit [:)]