2003 325i Clear Corners?

Hi. I just got a 2003 325i and I was wondering where I could get clear corners for front, side, and back lights? I've looked all over and they are nowhere to be found... I don't really like the orange all over my car.
The only thing i found was a kit on ebay for 400$ wich is now sold.

Thanks.

Nico, congrats on your new ride! OEM clears for '02-'04 sedans are hard to find because they're not available at US dealers, but you can get them at one of three sources: bavauto.com, bekkers.com, or Maximillian Importers. Be careful about the stuff on ebay---they may be aftermarket and may not fit as well as OEM.

Woah! Thanks alot for the fast response.
I will check out thouse sites. If they are not too expensive, I will buy them and take some pics.

-Nico

---EDIT---
WOW! 440$ for clear corners? Hmm I just turned 16 and I don't have that kind of money right now; especially not for clear corners. I think I am going to wait a bit and get them when they come down in price (if they do).

Last edited:
They won't come down in price...supply and demand does not really matter for these types of products. That is just how much they work. And you just got a brand-new BMW, you can afford them. [:D]

I got my Clear Parking Light Lenses and Clear Sidemarkers from Bavarian Autosport(www.bavauto.com). I did not buy the Clear Taillight Lenses coz it just too expensive...I still watching it though in case the price goes down